Summer 2019 Flute Lessons
I am so glad for the flute lessons with Ms. Ela because after only one year of lessons I was ready to try out for districts auditions!"
Eileen Tucci (Age 12, Ottoson Middle School)
Summer Semester Dates
June 10, 2019–August 24, 2019
I am happy to offer (3) summer semester lesson packages to students in 2019. All lesson packages include these basic benefits:
General Benefits of Private Lessons
- Four, six, or eight 1-hour lessons with me, Dr. Brandys-O'Neill. All lessons must be scheduled with me prior to Saturday, June 8, 2019. No lessons will be held between June 17-22, 2019 and July 8-14, 2019.
- Unlimited access to me between lessons via email or phone to respond to questions about repertoire, flute playing, encouraging practicing, etc.
- Schedule Flexibility (NEW!): To accommodate family vacations and other family logistics, I am happy to offer a new capability for busy families: if you select the Andante or Molto lesson package (below), you will be allowed to select your own unique dates and times for your lessons, online. You also do not have to have the same day and time each week for your lessons if you choose. Additionally, you can skip weeks or take multiple lessons in one week. So, for example, if you have a 7 day vacation in the middle of the semester, you could choose to have two lessons in the week before you go, and then skip lessons during your vacation week.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Student assessment: I will be crafting a repertoire plan for each student so there is a flow to their study during the summer.
- Practice Plan: Each student will receive a detailed plan for each week, so you know how much your child needs to practice and what they need to focus on.
- Home Help: In addition to learning new repertoire, sight-reading, improving tone, and working on technical skills, you and your child will receive helpful reading materials on how to practice efficiently, how to improve your technique and breathing. You will stay encouraged, motivated, and inspired to practice and feel refreshed and ready to start your fall semester.
- Flute Shopping and Maintenance Tips: On request, I can provide flute maintenance tips and referrals to my personal flute technicians as well as recommendations on choosing a new flute if you are shopping for an instrument
How to Register
- If you are new to my studio, please email me before registering.
- Select a lesson package below and complete your payment online.
- We will schedule lessons after I receive your payment:
- (8) private lessons
- Everything in the Andante package
- (6) private lessons
- (NEW) Choose your own lesson dates and times online (see details above)
- Everything in the Poco package
- (4) private lessons
- All the General Benefits listed at the top of this page.
- A great low-commitment way to try out lessons with Ela
- Upgrade to Molto or Andante any time
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
100% Money-Back Guarantee & Terms
- I offer a 100% money-back guarantee for new students: If at any time during the first (2) lessons you are not totally satisfied with the lessons, I will refund 100% of your money with no questions asked. I will also refund your money 100% if, after registering, you are unable to find lesson days and times in your schedule that work with my studio availability.
- There are no make-ups or refunds for missed lessons.
- Unless otherwise specified on this page, all packages are subject to the BFL Studio Info & Policies
Additional Forms of Payment
When you register for a semester package, you will be able to pay with credit or debit card (via PayPal). If you wish to pay by check, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you an invoice with payment instructions.