Summer Flute Lessons
Ela is an extraordinary flute teacher.... The lessons are more than just learning how to play the flute.
Elizabeth Ryu, Parent
General Benefits of Private Lessons
- Four, six, or eight 1-hour lessons with me, Dr. Brandys-O'Neill. Based on the package you purchased, all lessons must be scheduled with me prior June 5, 2023.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Schedule Flexibility (for Andante and Molto Packages): To accommodate summer camps, family vacations, and other family logistics, I am happy to offer a new capability for busy families: if you select the Andante or Molto lesson package (see below), you will be allowed to select your own unique dates and times for your lessons, online. You also do not have to have the same day and time each week for your lessons if you choose. Additionally, you can skip weeks or take multiple lessons in one week. So, for example, if you have a 7 day vacation in the middle of the semester, you could choose to have two lessons in the week before you go, and then skip lessons during your vacation week.
- Student assessment: I will be crafting a repertoire plan for each student so there is a flow to their study during the summer.
- Practice Plan: Each student will receive a detailed plan for each week, so you know how much your child needs to practice and what they need to focus on.
- Home Help: In addition to learning new repertoire, sight-reading, improving tone, and working on technical skills, you and your child will receive helpful short reading materials on how to practice efficiently, and how to improve their technique and breathing. They will stay encouraged, motivated, and inspired to practice and feel refreshed and ready to start their fall semester.
- Flute Shopping and Maintenance Tips: On request, I can provide flute maintenance tips and referrals to my personal flute technicians as well as recommendations on choosing a new flute if you are shopping for an instrument.
How to Register
- If you are new to my studio, please email me before registering.
- Select a lesson package below and complete your payment online.
- We will schedule lessons after I receive your payment:
- (4) private lessons
- All the General Benefits listed at the top of this page.
- A great low-commitment way to try out lessons with Ela
- Upgrade to Molto or Andante any time
- (6) private lessons
- Everything in the Poco package
- Schedule Flexibility: Choose your own lesson dates and times online (see details above)
- Unlimited access to me between lessons via email or phone to respond to questions about repertoire, flute playing, encouraging practicing, etc.
- (8) private lessons
- Everything in the Andante package
- Lesson Recordings: so you can review your playing and my guidance between lessons
- Extra Practice Motivation: between lessons, I will assign recordings for your child to make and I will provide feedback on each recording on what to improve and how to practice efficiently
100% Money-Back Guarantee
I offer a 100% money-back guarantee for new students: If at any time during the first (2) lessons you are not totally satisfied with the lessons, I will refund 100% of your money with no questions asked. I will also refund your money 100% if, after registering, you are unable to find lesson days and times in your schedule that work with my studio availability.
Terms and Policies for All Packages
Unless otherwise specified on this page, all packages are subject to the BFL Studio Info & Policies
Additional Forms of Payment
When you register for a semester package, you will be able to pay with credit or debit card (via PayPal). If you wish to pay by check, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you an invoice with payment instructions.
Email me at email@example.com